Glaubitz offers everything you need for a festival
- • Swimming pool about 200m away from the festival area
- • Railway station (Bhf Glaubitz)
- • Supermarket
- • several restaurants in the village
- * For an environmentally friendly journey by train (this year even possible for 9 euros!) you can go directly to the Bahnhof Glaubitz. For the route on foot, roller skates or even by car, you can find the Back To Future Festival as an official entry on Google Maps. The campsite with ticket office and wristband exchange is on Großenhainer Straße (coordinates: 51°19'29.3"N 13°23'12.6"E).
* As always, festival and day tickets are available at the entrance to the campsite. Also the ribbons for your tickets from the »PRE SALE is available there.
* Upon presentation of your B note in the severely handicapped pass, your companion can of course come to the festival free of charge. Please contact our crew if we can support you in any way.
* If you want to travel with children, our family campsite might be something for you! »HERE there are more information and there's the registration!
* Children and young people under the age of 16 may only visit the festival if accompanied by an educational officer. Admission is free up to and including 13 years of age and there is a whopping 50% discount at the box office for up to and including 15 years of age. For free or reduced admission, please bring official proof of age with you.
* Unfortunately, festival guests between the ages of 16 and 18 without a guardian must leave the festival site by midnight in accordance with the Youth Protection Act. When accompanied by a person responsible for education, the time limit does not apply. Legal guardians are parents or other persons with custody, as well as persons commissioned by them to supervise. This person must be of legal age and guarantee a relationship of authority, so siblings and friends of the underage guest are unfortunately not allowed to exercise this function. You can find the form for the educational assignment under the Downloads and must be presented during the event along with a copy of the identity card of the legal guardian(s) upon request. Please note the additional information on the form!
* As always, camping on our campground is included in the ticket for weekend guests. Access to the camping area is only possible with wristbands. From Thursday morning you can find a cozy place and park the car right next to your tent. When parking, please always apply the handbrake and switch off the engine!
* For day guests we have again set up the day parking lot opposite the campsite.
* As in the past, there will be no garbage deposit and so that it can stay that way in the future, you will be provided with one (if necessary more) garbage bag(s) at the entrance. When leaving the festival, please dispose of your waste in the container provided. If you smoke, please use an ashtray at your campsite and try to dispose of your cigarettes in bins. The dismantling crew will be forever grateful!
* There are enough toilets. You can use showers in the forest pool - on Friday and Saturday between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. there is even live music!
* You will find a barrier-free toilet near the toilet wagon on the festival site.
- * The Line-Up with details of the playing times can be found under Downloads. On Thursday the warm-up show takes place in the tent, on Friday it continues at 11:00 a.m. in the forest pool (aka "Waldbad"). As usual, Friday and Saturday from 2:00 p.m. the game will be played alternately on the tent and open-air stage. The main acts play on the big stage from around 8:00 p.m., and from 1:00 a.m. the partying continues in the tent.
* The Waldbad is open from 10 a.m. Tand its stage will be used on Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. The glass ban understandably applies here too! There will again be a beer truck, a cocktail stand and snack bars.
* For the hangover breakfast, the food truck on the campsite and the baked goods stand in the forest pool will supply you. On the festival grounds you can get delicious vegan burgers from the local punk rock shop KOMBI üunchritz. In addition, there will again be a wide range of TERRAZZINO from Riesa.
* In the municipality of Nünchritz-Glaubitz there are several shops, restaurants and a savings bank with ATM.
- * We want a successful party - for each of you! So refrain from discriminatory comments and actions! If you feel harassed by someone or are looking for protection or support for other reasons, please contact our crew in confidence.
* Our Shire will soon be home to horses again. The sweet little horns can get badly hurt from broken glass, which is why there is an absolute ban on glasses on the entire site, including the forest pool (aka "Waldbad" and okay, we make an exception for glasses). Incidentally, this also applies to mustard, jam, pickles, wine glasses, deodorant, creams and lanterns - so please make sure to pack your food and cosmetics glass-free. Baggage and vehicle checks are carried out at the entrance.
* Ban forbidden? Unfortunately we have to set some limits and so weapons of all kinds, pyrotechnics and flammable objects as well as illegal drugs are not allowed at the entire festival. Plastic confetti, too, please stay at home in the interest of nature conservation. If you absolutely cannot do without, please use ecologically degradable alternatives.
* Unfortunately, furry, feathered and other animal favorites cannot share your festival joy - so please leave your pets in caring hands and enjoy the weekend all to yourself with your people!
* Avoiding trash - also outside the premises - is the top priority! Please support our dismantling crew by using our disposal options and preferably also an pocket-ashtray.
* Tattoos and clothing that show unconstitutional, racist, xenophobic, violent or other inhuman content or characteristics will lead to exclusion from the festival without reimbursement of costs. We're not discussing here!
* Forest fire level 5 currently applies, which means barbecuing on the campsite is not possible. Please understand that we want to protect our guests, the crew and the premises and that we have to follow official regulations. There is of course enough provision for the varied procurement of food!
* Open fires are strictly prohibited due to the increased risk of fire. Instead, you can heat up in front of the stage with your favorite bands!
* Pyrotechnics, gas bottles and other flammable objects have no place on the entire festival site!
* The instructions of our security staff must always be followed. In the (hopefully not) case of emergencies (e.g. emergency vehicles, evacuations) take care of yourself and others and make sure not to obstruct the measures! As always, paramedics are on site and stationed near the entrance to the infield and on the edge of the campsite.
* Sound, photo and film recordings must be registered with us in advance!